Our Tuning Method
We don’t change settings to unrealistic levels but find the best usable gains to get real results. Wherever a limiting parameter in the tune can be adjusted rather than deleted, we tune it to retain as much engine and drive line safety as possible. Every tune is vehicle specific to get the right tune for the right vehicle. Whenever possible, the factory tune files are read and stored in our archives so that at anytime the vehicle can be returned to its factory settings.
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford (Euro), Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche, Range Rover, Renault, Saab, Skoda, Ssangyong, Suzuki, Toyota, VW and more.
Note: Some models incur an extra fee due to the method used to read the ECU. Contact ChipTorque before ordering for more information.
Will the vehicle be off the road?
On the vast majority of vehicles, we can change the tune in the Engine Control Unit (ECU) without the need for the removal of the ECU from the vehicle. If however, you cannot drive to our facility, in many cases, your local preferred service technician can remove the ECU and send it to us and we can provide a “Bench Tune” based upon our previous experience and where appropriate, any additional tuning recommendations from our European colleagues.
Using the latest software and hardware tooling we expect to be able to complete the tune in under three working days.
Using our services gives customers piece of mind when it comes to Tuning. When purchasing a ECU Remap from ChipTorque, warranty is included with cover against any mechanical failure that can be directly attributed to the modified software that is installed in the vehicle. (Some conditions apply)
- A guarantee against flash file defects for the life of the vehicle
- A substantial warranty insurance against mechanical failure
- A 14 day money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with the results
- Call ChipTorque to make sure your vehicle is supported.
- Remove the ECU from the car and safely package it. Include details of your vehicle’s VIN, build date (month/year) and transmission type (manual/auto). If possible, print a copy of your order receipt and include it also.
- Post your order to:
NERANG QLD 4211