IMPORTANT – DO NOT DISTURB the Ezy-FLASH Pro, cables or vehicle during the reflashing process. Doing so may render your vehicle inoperable. This event is not warranted – refer to Troubleshooting page.
- From Main menu, select “Change Map”.
- Select a Tune Set that best matches your vehicle.
- Select a Tune from the Tune Set. (Ensure the tune selected is appropriate for the octane rating of the fuel that is in the vehicle or engine damage could occur).
- Press SELECT to view Tune information. – Use Up/Down to scroll through pages. – Press SELECT when done.
- Press SELECT to begin reflashing. (If not VIN Locked, locking will commence. This will take between 1-3 minutes, depending on vehicle type and if unit is being re-locked to the same vehicle).
- Wait for reflashing and verification to occur. This can take between 1 and 3 minutes, depending on the number of tuning changes in the map.
- Follow on-screen instructions when completed.
NOTE: There may be extra instructions specific to your vehicle.